Implementing blended learning. Texas plans to purchase math blended learning curricula, in hopes of raising achievement scores in specific districts across the state. The School Board of Broward County, Fla. wants a professional development management system, and Clear Creek Independent School District in Texas seeks a server update.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List