Implementing blended learning. Texas plans to purchase math blended learning curricula, in hopes of raising achievement scores in specific districts across the state. The School Board of Broward County, Fla. wants a professional development management system, and Clear Creek Independent School District in Texas seeks a server update.
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them
- Wash. State District Seeks Science Curriculum; Oregon System Has After-School Needs
- A New ‘STEM Opportunity Index’ Maps Openings in the Market