Implementing blended learning. Texas plans to purchase math blended learning curricula, in hopes of raising achievement scores in specific districts across the state. The School Board of Broward County, Fla. wants a professional development management system, and Clear Creek Independent School District in Texas seeks a server update.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market
Mass. District Needs Budgeting Software; Texas School System To Buy Assessment Tool
Pennsylvania District to Buy Reading Professional Development; Michigan District Targets for Literacy Intervention Program
California District to Buy Academic Intervention Programs, Louisiana K-12 System Seeking AP Preparation