The Charlotte-Mecklenburg, N.C., district is looking to buy an online platform that will allow teachers to design standards-based lessons; a Maryland district is seeking a phonics-based reading program.
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs