California officials are looking to buy a new assessment system for teacher credentialing, initially budgeted for at least $3 million. A Texas district, meanwhile, wants to purchase a software system to track truancy and prevent dropouts.
- Texas District to Buy Student Information Software; Ohio System Seeks IT Consultant
- Breakthroughs in Education R&D: Making Product Development Inclusive
- Discovery Education Buys U.K.-Based DoodleLearning; WeVideo Acquires PlayPosit
- Education Mergers and Acquisitions Cool From Sizzling Pace, But Deals Remain Robust
- Alabama To Buy Digital Dashboard; Michigan School System Seeks Curriculum Consulting