California officials are looking to buy a new assessment system for teacher credentialing, initially budgeted for at least $3 million. A Texas district, meanwhile, wants to purchase a software system to track truancy and prevent dropouts.
- Where Education Company CEOs Get Their Best Ideas
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson Snaps Up Australian Company, VIPKid Raises $80 Million
- The Boxes Companies Need to Check in Bidding for U.S. Ed. Department Contracts
- N.Y. Districts Buying Data Analytics; Georgia System to Pick Up Childcare Management Software
- This District Wants to Promote Equity, and It Wants Products That Help