Glynlyon Inc. is delivering a web-based curriculum program for the Johnson City, Tenn., schools. In Maryland, vendors have until the end of August to bid on a statewide testing contract.
- One District’s View: Social-Emotional Learning as a Vehicle for Delivering ‘Life Skills’
- Virginia District To Buy World Language Resources; Texas School System Seeks Literacy PD
- The Funding Cliff Looms. How Will School Districts Respond?
- Illinois District To Buy PD Consulting; Texas School System Seeks Teacher Analytics
- At ISTE, Teachers Are Reminded of the Value They Bring to Ed-Tech Companies