While Measured Progress maintains its position as Massachusetts’ primary contractor for the state’s comprehensive assessment system, it will work with Pearson Education North America. Meanwhile, Fort Worth, Texas is looking for a reading assessment and progress monitoring system.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States