Milwaukee puts focus on ACT test prep. The big Midwestern school district has issued an RFP seeking test-prep help from vendors. And Pennsylvania’s Department of Education is looking for help from a provider to put together a series of professional development conferences aimed at training staff to use a statewide portal on academic standards.
- As Student Quarantines Take Hold, Education Companies Are Asked to Fill Critical Gaps
- K-12 Dealmaking: Byju’s Continues U.S. Expansion By Acquiring Coding Platform; Blackboard Merges With Anthology
- Maryland District Wants Compensatory Education Services; Arizona District Adopting AP Statistics Curriculum
- An Inside Look at One of the World’s Biggest International Private School Companies
- Number of Ed-Tech Unicorns Jumps by 20 Percent, Includes Large Pool of U.S. Companies