A focus on adaptive assessments. A district in Virginia is in the market for an assessment tool that customizes test questions based on students’ performance and demonstrated knowledge. Meanwhile, Nevada has entered into a major contract with a nonprofit led by a former special consultant to the superintendent of the state’s largest school district, meant to entice…
- One District’s View: Social-Emotional Learning as a Vehicle for Delivering ‘Life Skills’
- Virginia District To Buy World Language Resources; Texas School System Seeks Literacy PD
- The Funding Cliff Looms. How Will School Districts Respond?
- Illinois District To Buy PD Consulting; Texas School System Seeks Teacher Analytics
- At ISTE, Teachers Are Reminded of the Value They Bring to Ed-Tech Companies