A focus on adaptive assessments. A district in Virginia is in the market for an assessment tool that customizes test questions based on students’ performance and demonstrated knowledge. Meanwhile, Nevada has entered into a major contract with a nonprofit led by a former special consultant to the superintendent of the state’s largest school district, meant to entice…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List