The largest school district in the country is giving vendors an opportunity to share their plans for improving the Big Apple’s professional development for academic intervention services. Missouri’s statewide education agency announced that it would hang onto its incumbent test-writing vendor.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Miss. District Shops Literacy/Math Assessments; Fla. School System Seeks Interpreter Services
St. Louis School Board Wants Math Intervention Programs, State of Delaware Looks for Teacher Pro Development System
New York State to Buy Student Growth Measures; North Carolina District Looks for Virtual Tutoring