Tennessee has hired Questar to give state exams, and in Utah, the Waterford Institute won a big government grant to expand online pre-K education.
- One District’s View: Social-Emotional Learning as a Vehicle for Delivering ‘Life Skills’
- Virginia District To Buy World Language Resources; Texas School System Seeks Literacy PD
- The Funding Cliff Looms. How Will School Districts Respond?
- Illinois District To Buy PD Consulting; Texas School System Seeks Teacher Analytics
- At ISTE, Teachers Are Reminded of the Value They Bring to Ed-Tech Companies