An RFP put out by the nation’s largest school district would have vendors create individualized educational plans for students. Also, a district just north of Detroit wants software to keep track of its students’ extra-curricular activities.
- Key Lessons From the Homeschool Market That Matter Now More Than Ever
- Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support
- HMH, Pearson Release Details About Impact of School Disruption from COVID-19 on Their Businesses
- Two-Minute Tip: Rewards & Risks of Product Ambassador Programs
- How Much Will the Massive Economic Stimulus Truly Benefit Ed Tech?