The School District of Philadelphia has two professional development solicitations out for teachers and administrators who work with autistic and disabled students.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Educator Assessments in Missouri, Spanish-English Curricula in N.C., K-6 Online Content for the DOD
Calif. District to Purchase Professional Development Management Platform; Va. System Looks for Supplemental Program
California District Seeks Digital Library; Virginia School System Buying K-5 Math Intervention