A Missouri district chooses Frontline to help manage and track its substitute teachers. Virginia aims to offer a voluntary statewide special education system to better coordinate local data by January 2017.
- At ISTE, a State-Level Push for Smart and Secure Data-Sharing
- K-12 Dealmaking: Hoonuit Acquires DecisionInsite; NWEA Receives $4.5 Million in Grants
- Video: Two-Minute Tip on Creating Pilot Projects That Impress K-12 Districts
- Largest Tenn. District to Buy Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; N.Y. Ed. Services Agency Wants CTE Software
- What K-12 Districts Expect From Companies’ Pricing