Student information system, supplemental ELA digital curriculum, special ed supplies and equipment catalog. A district in Utah is looking to purchase a K-12 student information system, while another district in Utah is soliciting bids for supplemental English/language arts digital curriculum. Further, a Texas district is in the market for special education supplies and an equipment catalog.
- Eyeing Major Shake-Up, FCC Weighs Revamping E-Rate Competitive Bids
- Chicago District Seeks K-2 Assessments; Texas System To Purchase SAT Prep Services
- What Companies Need to Know About Working in International Private Schools
- States Are Restricting Lessons on Race, and It’s Poised to Shape the K-12 Market
- Demand for School Tutoring Is ‘Through the Roof.’ And Companies Are Primed for Growth