Student information system, supplemental ELA digital curriculum, special ed supplies and equipment catalog. A district in Utah is looking to purchase a K-12 student information system, while another district in Utah is soliciting bids for supplemental English/language arts digital curriculum. Further, a Texas district is in the market for special education supplies and an equipment catalog.
- The Most Essential Features Districts Want in Social-Emotional Learning Products
- 6 Mistakes Education Company CEOs Need to Avoid in Their Relationships With Boards
- Spending on Tech-Based Curriculum Jumps During the Pandemic, New Survey of IT Leaders Finds
- PowerSchool, Major Ed-Tech Provider, Valued at $3.5 Billion Following Initial Public Offering
- Florida District Seeks Mental Health Services; Washington State System Pursuing Online Tutoring Supports