Vermont wants someone to build it a website, for free. Educational officials say the winning vendor will be allowed to advertise on the OER resource site’s landing page. A New Jersey district is in the market for instructional materials and PD services to help educators accommodate students who struggle with phonetics.
- Digital Tools Are Everywhere–and Largely Unused–in Many Schools, New Analysis Shows
- Washington District Expanding Wireless Network; Georgia District to Buy New Chromebooks and Carts
- Entrepreneurs Can Have a Productive Holiday Season Without Working Long Hours
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Top Data Needs? Think Student Achievement and Subgroups
- The New Skills Education Companies Want in Top Executives