Vermont wants someone to build it a website, for free. Educational officials say the winning vendor will be allowed to advertise on the OER resource site’s landing page. A New Jersey district is in the market for instructional materials and PD services to help educators accommodate students who struggle with phonetics.
- Texas District Seeks to Buy eBook Platform; Colorado Wants English and Spanish Online Courses
- 4 Ways to Support K-12 District Implementation of Your Ed-Tech Product
- How to Sell to Principals Without Burning Bridges in District Central Offices
- Inside a Nationwide Education Purchasing Cooperative: What Companies Need to Know
- Ed. Companies in Limbo as Florida Delays Curriculum Adoption Amid Standards Overhaul