The DeKalb County, Georgia district is seeking a comprehensive college- and career-readiness platform. An Arizona district wants vendors to assist in aligning instruction with the International Baccalaureate program across a variety of languages.
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans
- Families Play an Important Role in Social-Emotional Learning at School
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them