The DeKalb County, Georgia district is seeking a comprehensive college- and career-readiness platform. An Arizona district wants vendors to assist in aligning instruction with the International Baccalaureate program across a variety of languages.
- How a Meltdown Prompted This Entrepreneur to Focus on a Work-Life Balance
- A State Pushing Computer Science Education Lays Out Its Biggest Product Needs
- Baltimore to Buy Online Learning Platform for Teachers; Delaware District Wants Alternative to Suspensions
- K-12 Dealmaking: Newsela Raises $50 Million; Securly Acquires TechPilot Labs
- Pairing Up With Research Institutions Pays Off for Ed. Companies