The DeKalb County, Georgia district is seeking a comprehensive college- and career-readiness platform. An Arizona district wants vendors to assist in aligning instruction with the International Baccalaureate program across a variety of languages.
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs
- Virginia School System to Buy School Safety Program; Texas District Focuses on Dyslexia Intervention