A Missouri district has put out an RFP for an automatic notification system to parents, and a Texas district is buying a dyslexia program for Spanish speaking students.
- More Than $1 Billion in K-12 Ed-Tech Licensing Fees Go to Waste
- Philadelphia District Needs Curriculum Writing Support; Texas System Seeks Music Education Software
- How to Build PD — and Products — With Teachers’ Needs in Mind
- 5 Elements of a Pitch Deck That Will Lead Your Company to New VC Investment
- Learning Management Provider Instructure Weighing Options — Including Sale