The Nashville school system is looking to purchase a “STEAM” program, and the Kansas City district has put out an RFP for web-based assessment.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market
Houston ISD Seeks Independent Educational Evaluators for PE, Philadelphia to Buy Online Student Service Delivery Platform
State Ed. Agency Seeks World Language Curriculum; Wisconsin District Looks for Speech-Language Services
Texas Seeks Producer of Large-Print Materials; Nevada Needs Audit of Teacher Evaluation Framework