The Davis, Utah, school district is looking to buy augmented reality glasses and software, and the Spokane Public Schools, in Washington, are planning to buy a data management system for special education.
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches
- International Private Schools: How Sheltered Are They From the COVID-19 Storm?