Georgia’s Hall County district is looking to purchase a software solution that meets the school system’s financial, human resources, and operational capabilities.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market
Texas District Seeks Early Learning Home Visiting Program; Tenn. System Issues RFP for Student Perceptions Survey
San Diego Wants Online Courses; Missouri District Seeks Student Information System
Missouri District Seeks Digital Math Resources; Tennessee School System to Buy Reading Intervention Program