Data management and tracking systems needed. Washington State wants to work with a vendor to develop a tracking and evaluation system for its “Grow Your Own” educator program. The Dallas Independent School District wants a case management system for special education and IEP data, and the Charleston County School District, S.C., is looking for an applicant…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market