The Kenosha Unified school district in Wisconsin is looking to purchase a health curriculum. A pair of Tennessee school systems, meanwhile, have different needs, with one looking to buy a web-based reading intervention program, and the other planning to buy medical simulators for use in clinical training programs.
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider