State alternative assessments sought. Massachusetts wants a consultant to develop the next generation of state assessments. Two Texas districts are seeking school improvement consulting and a new credit-recovery solution.
- Broward County Schools to Buy SIS; Madison, Wis., District Focuses On Measuring Academic Progress
- 6 Tips for Making Education Products Accessible for Students With Disabilities
- Chief Academic Officer Puts High Value on Data, Engagement, and Ease of Use in Digital Tools
- Your Phone May Be Getting in the Way of Startup Progress
- Maryland District Looks for Program Evaluation; Phoenix System to Buy Textbooks