The Chicago schools are purchasing a college- and career-readiness program, and the Atlanta district is buying an after-school program.
- Districts Used 7,000 Tech Tools This Year. Which Ones Were Most Popular?
- EdWeek Market Brief to Share Essential Ed-Tech Information at ISTE
- Texas Schools Bolstering Math and Reading, Career and Tech-Ed; Urban N.Y. District Wants to Manage Devices
- Tennessee, Utah Drop Questar for Assessments; Pearson Lands $93 Million TNReady Contract
- 4 Examples of How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping the K-12 Market
Charlotte-Mecklenburg, N.C., District to Buy Teacher Lesson Platform; Maryland District Focuses on Phonics
Georgia District Seeks Literacy Instruction for Students With Disabilities; Missouri District to Buy Visitor Management System
Palm Beach District Looks for Online Communications Tool; Provo System Wants Assessment Software