A major South Florida district is wants to buy a plagiarism detection software solution, while a Michigan public school and Tennessee school district are looking for digital tools to complement their curricula.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Tennessee District Wants Formative Assessment Software; Montgomery County Schools Select Content Management System
Washington District to Buy ELA Curriculum; Mo. System Seeks Special Ed. Program Review
Arizona District Seeks School Model Consulting Services; Washington District Seeks Math Curriculum