A major South Florida district is wants to buy a plagiarism detection software solution, while a Michigan public school and Tennessee school district are looking for digital tools to complement their curricula.
- Harvard’s Strategic Data Project Reveals Insights for Education Companies
- K-12 Interest in Social-Emotional Learning Surges, Creating Opportunities for Companies
- State Spending on K-12 Rises Slightly in 2017, Despite Headwinds
- Applicant Tracking Sought in Denver, Missouri District Wants Interviewing Software
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in U.S. Colleges Shows Signs of ‘Flattening’