A major South Florida district is wants to buy a plagiarism detection software solution, while a Michigan public school and Tennessee school district are looking for digital tools to complement their curricula.
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’
- U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Drive Business Forward With a Company Rallying Cry
- K-12 Dealmaking: Follett, Chegg, Golden Gate Capital Make Acquisitions
- Web Content Filter Sought in Texas; Learning Management System Needed in Maryland District