A major South Florida district is wants to buy a plagiarism detection software solution, while a Michigan public school and Tennessee school district are looking for digital tools to complement their curricula.
- Districts Used 7,000 Tech Tools This Year. Which Ones Were Most Popular?
- EdWeek Market Brief to Share Essential Ed-Tech Information at ISTE
- Texas Schools Bolstering Math and Reading, Career and Tech-Ed; Urban N.Y. District Wants to Manage Devices
- Tennessee, Utah Drop Questar for Assessments; Pearson Lands $93 Million TNReady Contract
- 4 Examples of How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping the K-12 Market
Texas Education Center Wants Content Management Tools; Georgia District Implements Screen-Sharing Software
Washington District Looks for PD Focused on Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Student Data System
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: D2L Partners With Fla. Virtual School; Boston Wants Formative Assessments