A major South Florida district is wants to buy a plagiarism detection software solution, while a Michigan public school and Tennessee school district are looking for digital tools to complement their curricula.
- How Can Social-Emotional Learning Be Woven Into the School Day?
- Virginia District Seeks Psychological Services; Oregon System Wants English Language Software
- District Voices, Data Insights, In-Depth Discussions: Join the EdWeek Market Brief Online Summit
- Two-Minute Tip: 3 Pointers for Reading a District Strategic Plan
- “We’re Not Seeing Them Back Down”: Ed. Companies’ Response to State Clampdowns on Curriculum
State of Missouri to Buy STEM Program; Texas District Looks for Curriculum and Assessment Materials in Writing, Science, Social Studies
Trenton Seeks Employee Management Software; R.I. District Wants Interactive Whiteboards
Vermont Looks to Build an OER Database for Free; N.J. District Targets Remedial Phonics