One major Maryland school system is seeking a data management system, while another is seeking a cloud-based video production solution. A South Carolina district, meanwhile, is looking to buy audio-visual equipment.
- Texas District Seeks to Buy eBook Platform; Colorado Wants English and Spanish Online Courses
- 4 Ways to Support K-12 District Implementation of Your Ed-Tech Product
- How to Sell to Principals Without Burning Bridges in District Central Offices
- Inside a Nationwide Education Purchasing Cooperative: What Companies Need to Know
- Ed. Companies in Limbo as Florida Delays Curriculum Adoption Amid Standards Overhaul