Atlanta’s school system is looking for a vendor to inventory its assets; another Georgia system wants a major tech upgrade of its transportation system.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Missouri Districts Need Mental Health Services, Social Media Monitoring Tool; AP Books Sought in New York District
Tenn. District Pursues Reading Intervention Program; Wisconsin System Wants Health Curriculum
Texas Seeks Producer of Large-Print Materials; Nevada Needs Audit of Teacher Evaluation Framework