A Texas district needs help managing a laptop purchase, and a Florida school system is looking for vendors to meet its speech and language therapy needs.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: Career Readiness in Ariz., Cultural Responsiveness in R.I.
Charleston Wants Website Redesign; Missouri District to Develop Accessible Learning Software
North Carolina District Wants Leadership Development; Rhode Island District Seeks Tutoring and Academic Intervention Services