A pair of Texas districts are planning to buy data systems focused improving student achievement and operations, and on attendance, respectively; and an urban New Jersey system needs energy-related science equipment.
- 4 Examples of How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping the K-12 Market
- N.M. District Seeking Cloud-Based Solutions; Miss. Schools Need Data Dashboards
- Getting K-12 Distribution Strategy Right in the Digital Era
- When Ed-Tech CEOs Aren’t Educators, Foster a Culture of Continuous Teacher Engagement
- R.I. District Seeks Data System for English Language Learners, Calif. District Wants an LMS