A Utah district is seeking blended learning software and a Texas district wants food and child nutrition software. Another Texas district needs special education services.
- Digital Tools Are Everywhere–and Largely Unused–in Many Schools, New Analysis Shows
- Washington District Expanding Wireless Network; Georgia District to Buy New Chromebooks and Carts
- Entrepreneurs Can Have a Productive Holiday Season Without Working Long Hours
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Top Data Needs? Think Student Achievement and Subgroups
- The New Skills Education Companies Want in Top Executives