A Utah district is seeking blended learning software and a Texas district wants food and child nutrition software. Another Texas district needs special education services.
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018
Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
Charlotte-Mecklenburg, N.C., District to Buy Teacher Lesson Platform; Maryland District Focuses on Phonics
Seattle Seeks Career- and College-Readiness Software; Social-emotional Learning Curricula Needed in Philadelphia