A Utah district is seeking blended learning software and a Texas district wants food and child nutrition software. Another Texas district needs special education services.
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them
- Wash. State District Seeks Science Curriculum; Oregon System Has After-School Needs
- A New ‘STEM Opportunity Index’ Maps Openings in the Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Makes Two Acquisitions, Labster Raises $21 Million