Technology, testing, and after-school programs. One of the largest public school districts in the state of Wisconsin is requesting after-school programs that can improve social-emotional skills and promote community-based activities for students in kindergarten through 5th grade. In New Jersey, one district is requesting an online assessment management program and another is in the market for hundreds of computers…
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students