Two U.S.-based education companies — CredEd and Woz U — are partnering to offer professional development focused on coding curriculum to teachers around the world.
- Largest District in N.C. Seeks Cloud Security; Tulsa Schools Buying Internet Services
- District Leaders’ Biggest Unmet Data Needs
- K-12 Dealmaking: PowerSchool Acquires Hoonuit; Carnegie Learning Receives Strategic Growth Investment
- Europe’s Largest Ed-Tech VC Firm Launches Second Fund With $54 Million
- Dallas ISD Seeks PD and Assessments for Special Ed; Georgia District Wants Peer Mediation