Utah has taken an organized approach to planning to invest in ed tech in its schools, conducting a statewide inventory of school needs. Some say other states could follow, in the hope of creating a more more coordinated approach to ed-tech investments.
- Va. District Wants Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Online Course Content
- District Leaders: ESSA Funding Flexibility Encourages Innovation
- Tech Advances, Subscription Models Prompt Greater Emphasis on Customer Service
- ‘No Faking It in Education’: CEO With Silicon Valley Roots Did a Deep Dive for Educational Gaming Startup
- Ga. District to Introduce Literacy Program; Texas System Looks for Partners for Enrichment