Professional development tops administrators’ wish lists for spending federal Title IV grant money, but college- and career-readiness and social-emotional learning are also big needs.
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum