2016-17 hot spots in the assessment market for school districts include formative and computer-adaptive tests, the Southern United States, and smaller school districts, proprietary survey results suggest.
- Career Tech Engineering Materials Sought in Utah; Texas District Wants College and Career Explorer
- World Bank’s ‘Global Dataset’ Offers New Way for Comparing Countries’ Educational Performance
- What Education Company Leaders Need to Know About K-12 Broadband Expansion
- Curriculum Director Tracks Ed-Tech Usage to Make Decisions About Products, Services
- K12 Inc. CEO Stuart Udell Resigns After Board Changes His Duties