2016-17 hot spots in the assessment market for school districts include formative and computer-adaptive tests, the Southern United States, and smaller school districts, proprietary survey results suggest.
- How the Pandemic Is Challenging Companies’ Product Development
- Report Offers Window Into International Schools’ Curricula
- Florida District Seeks Civic Curriculum; Texas School System Looks for Special Education Consulting
- Inside New Guidelines for How Districts Will Judge Social-Emotional Learning Products
- State Ed. Agency Seeks World Language Curriculum; Wisconsin District Looks for Speech-Language Services