Sales people should demonstrate they’ve done their homework by demonstrating an understanding of a district’s long-term vision and goals.
- When Buying Classroom and Formative Assessments, Districts Listen to These People First
- Parents’ Spending on Education Boomed During the Pandemic. Here’s Why
- How Will COVID Testing Intersect With the World of Ed Tech?
- Maryland District Looking for Social Studies Textbooks; Missouri District Seeking Professional Development
- FCC Finalizes $7 Billion Connectivity Fund: What Districts and Vendors Need to Know