EdWeek Market Brief’s survey found that district administrators are calling for services that address a variety of instructional, student, and data needs.
- Where Education Company CEOs Get Their Best Ideas
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson Snaps Up Australian Company, VIPKid Raises $80 Million
- The Boxes Companies Need to Check in Bidding for U.S. Ed. Department Contracts
- N.Y. Districts Buying Data Analytics; Georgia System to Pick Up Childcare Management Software
- This District Wants to Promote Equity, and It Wants Products That Help