Marlo Gaddis, the chief technology officer for North Carolina’s largest district, says systems like hers are looking for streamlined, simple technology during the coronavirus.
- Professional Development for Parents and Other Caregivers During COVID-19
- A Superintendent Talks About How Vendors Can Get the Relationship Right
- Maryland’s Biggest District Wants ESOL Consultant; Texas District Seeks Fine Arts Supplies
- When K-12 Officials Try Free Products, How Long Is It Before They’re Willing to Pay?
- ACT Rolls Its Recent Acquisitions Into a New, Integrated Learning Platform