Marlo Gaddis, the chief technology officer for North Carolina’s largest district, says systems like hers are looking for streamlined, simple technology during the coronavirus.
- When Buying Classroom and Formative Assessments, Districts Listen to These People First
- Parents’ Spending on Education Boomed During the Pandemic. Here’s Why
- How Will COVID Testing Intersect With the World of Ed Tech?
- Maryland District Looking for Social Studies Textbooks; Missouri District Seeking Professional Development
- FCC Finalizes $7 Billion Connectivity Fund: What Districts and Vendors Need to Know