In the 206,000-student Orange County, Fla., schools, administrators have turned to an array of apps, platforms, and programs to try to engage parents and meet their diverse needs.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List