In the 206,000-student Orange County, Fla., schools, administrators have turned to an array of apps, platforms, and programs to try to engage parents and meet their diverse needs.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program