Small school districts are banding together into “clusters” to pump up their purchasing power, establish faster buying decisions, and provide useful feedback to education companies.
- Exclusive EdWeek Market Brief Report: District Leaders Rate the K-12 Marketplace
- Demand for K-12 Private Education Poised to Soar in Persian Gulf Countries
- Vermont Seeks Help With Master Schedule Development; Texas District Buys Naviance Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chegg, Boxlight Make Education-Related Acquisitions
- Designing Better Data Dashboards Remains a Challenge