Small school districts are banding together into “clusters” to pump up their purchasing power, establish faster buying decisions, and provide useful feedback to education companies.
- IO Education Acquires eSchoolData and Looks for More Growth
- Lessons for How Companies Can Help Teachers Use Assessments More Effectively
- Ga. District Looks to Buy Online Student Enrollment Platform; Wash. State System Wants ELA Curriculum
- Chinese Education Market Offers Vast Startup Opportunities, With Limits
- Nearly Half of District Leaders Expect Budgets to Decrease, New Survey Finds