Small school districts are banding together into “clusters” to pump up their purchasing power, establish faster buying decisions, and provide useful feedback to education companies.
- The Future of Curriculum: Playlists, Open Ed., and Tough Choices for Teachers
- Ohio District Seeks Assessment System; Data Management Needed in Georgia
- Show Me the Impact: Miami Schools Chief Wants Results
- Networking Pays Off for Education Startups at SXSWedu
- Report Breaks Down the Big Appetite for EngageNY Among Nation’s Teachers