Hal Friedlander, the former CIO of the New York City schools, talks about how ed-tech companies can compete against incumbents for K-12 contracts.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kiddom Raises $15M; Tech Toy Developer Raises $4.2M
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning
- Learning From the ‘Accidental Consequences’ of Student-Data-Privacy Laws