Hal Friedlander, the former CIO of the New York City schools, talks about how ed-tech companies can compete against incumbents for K-12 contracts.
- School-to-Work Issues Are Surging in State Legislatures
- Transitioning to a For-Profit Model, but Keeping Your Company’s Soul
- Hawaii Seeks Computer Science PD; Memphis to Buy Formative Assessments
- Ready for Conference Season? Webinar Gives Insider Tips to Companies on Maximizing ROI
- Australian Company’s Success in the U.S. Offers Powerful Lessons Learned