Hal Friedlander, the former CIO of the New York City schools, talks about how ed-tech companies can compete against incumbents for K-12 contracts.
- How to Cultivate Executive-Level Talent Within Your Education Company
- Wisconsin District Seeks Classroom Libraries; Texas School System to Buy MTSS
- District Leadership Is Turning Over Rapidly, With Implications for Vendors
- Feds Back Potential Launch of Cutting-Edge Education Research Program
- Cyberattack in Los Angeles Unified District Targeted Vendors