Effective PD can boost teachers’ understanding of links between assessment and effective instruction, a recent pilot study suggests.
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans
- Families Play an Important Role in Social-Emotional Learning at School
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them