Even though Texas’ K-12 budget offers limited funding to districts, it creates opportunities for education companies that can help schools reduce costs.
- Florida’s K-12 Market Altered by State Lawmakers, and by Huge Storm
- Sprint Rolls Out Effort to Boost Student Connectivity, Tech Access
- Hawaii Seeks Learning Management System, Florida District to Buy Online Curricula
- K-12 Dealmaking: Educapital Raises $53 Million; Ed-Tech Incubator, Accelerator Select Cohorts
- New York State, Montgomery County, Md. Request Management Systems