Even though Texas’ K-12 budget offers limited funding to districts, it creates opportunities for education companies that can help schools reduce costs.
- Marketplace Challenge: Offering Ed-Tech PD That Works, and That Educators Want
- Indiana Wants English-Language Learner Database; Colorado Seeks Early Literacy Assessment Tool
- The Ed. Department’s SBIR Program: What Companies Should Know to Land a Grant
- Venture Capital Sector Looks to Increase Diversity in Education Investments
- Los Angeles Eyes ELL Materials; Math Program Sought in Mississippi