Learning analytics companies, vendors selling direct to teachers in the K-12 market, and smaller provider could face challenges complying with the sweeping new policy.
- Broaden the E-Rate Program to Help Students Connect at Home, Says Advocacy Group
- 5 Core Pieces of SEL Research That Education Companies Can’t Overlook
- New Mexico School District Wants Scheduling Software; Florida System Seeks Supplemental Science Curriculum
- As Africa Wrestles With COVID, Education Companies Try to Break Through
- K-12 Dealmaking: Outschool Raises $110M; Amplify Acquires Math Company