Learning analytics companies, vendors selling direct to teachers in the K-12 market, and smaller provider could face challenges complying with the sweeping new policy.
- Can 5G Tech Transform Teaching and Learning? Verizon Issues Challenge to Nonprofits
- Maryland Districts to Make Major Curriculum Purchases; N.J. District Needs Online Service
- How the 2018 State Elections Could Shape the K-12 Market
- Steps for Mastering the Four Seasons of the K-12 Education Market
- Utah Seeks Curriculum Review Website; Project-Based Learning PD Needed in N.J. District