Learning analytics companies, vendors selling direct to teachers in the K-12 market, and smaller provider could face challenges complying with the sweeping new policy.
- Startup Founder Finds New Focus in Mission of Social-Emotional Learning Company
- What the 2018 Election Means for K-12 Companies: 4 Takeaways
- New York District Needs Data Network Overhaul; D.C. Charter Schools Seeking Laptop Insurance
- K-12 Dealmaking: Girls Who Code Expands to Canada; Catapult Learning Makes Acquisition
- Tips for Meeting the ELL Curriculum and PD Needs of a Large School District