Brazilian officials who have worked with U.S.-based education companies see a rising demand for STEM and English-language materials, and for products backed with strong implementation support.
- How One Company Adapted Its PD for COVID and Beyond: A Case Study
- ETS Acquires English-Language Learning Test Assets for Japan
- What State and Local Ed Tech Directors Worry About as Schools Return to In-Person Learning
- Maryland District to Buy Reading Program; N.Y. School System Looks for African American History Textbooks
- K-12 Dealmaking: MindSpark Learning, Frontline Education Make Acquisitions