Brazilian officials who have worked with U.S.-based education companies see a rising demand for STEM and English-language materials, and for products backed with strong implementation support.
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans