When education companies sell directly to principals, they’re sometimes accused of doing an end-round district administrators. Here’s how vendors can avoid those tensions.
- Education Companies Feel the Sting of Trade War With China
- K-12 Dealmaking: Classcraft, WhiteHat Jr. Raise Funding; Renaissance Adds a New Partner
- Broward County Schools Look for Parental Choice Platform; Calif. Cooperative Seeks Analytics Solutions
- A Superintendent Breaks Down Schools’ Biggest Social-Emotional Learning Needs
- This Ed-Tech Company Moved From ‘Not Yet’ to a Program Inspired by Customer Demand