The SXSW EDU conference offered a preview of how big in-person gatherings will play out, as COVID restrictions lift and education companies seek out networking opportunities.
- Pearson Exploring NFTs’ Potential in the Textbook Market
- The Books That Helped These 10 CEOs Become Better Leaders
- N.J. District Seeks Math Support; Mississippi System to Buy Computers
- How One State’s Reading Overhaul Will Affect Schools and Curriculum Providers
- Illuminate Education Removed From Ed-Tech Privacy Pact Following Data Breach