U.S. Department of Education officials are putting forward specific plans to test the idea of luring private investors into public education with the prospect of financial returns.
- Low Usage of Digital Tools Is a Problem. A Tenn. District Has Found a Solution
- Virginia District Seeks School Safety Software; Ala. Systems to Buy Reading Intervention
- Building a New Ed-Tech Product? Don’t Get Caught in the Bay Area Bubble.
- Cybersecurity, Data Privacy: Keeping District Tech Chiefs Up at Night
- At ISTE, a State-Level Push for Smart and Secure Data-Sharing