U.S. Department of Education officials are putting forward specific plans to test the idea of luring private investors into public education with the prospect of financial returns.
- Wisconsin District Wants Data Analytics Platform; South Carolina District Selects School Safety Software
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays