LMS for online and virtual learning needed. The Maryland Department of Education wants a learning management system for blended learning courses and digital resources. The Delaware Department of Education is looking for subgrantees to operate 21st Century Community Learning Centers, and Kenai Peninsula Borough School District, Alaska, wants laptops and accompanying hardware.
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches