A school system in Riverside, Calif., says it needs help from vendors with ideas on how to shift away from traditional academic scheduling and goal-setting. The Charleston County, S.C., system wants help managing projects and information systems.
- New Early-Stage Education Startup Contest Puts $250,000 Up for Grabs at ASU GSV
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs